Saturday, August 7, 2010

Public Urination

Sometimes you just have to go and there’s nothing you can do about it. I was in a parade in Bentley for work. We had about twenty minutes of waiting for the parade to start and I had to piss the entire time. I thought if I left the parade it would take off without me and I didn’t want to risk losing my job.

Once the parade started I held tight and the pain worsened, while my bladder started to fill up. I gave a smile and still managed to wave, even though it got extremely difficult. The half hour parade route felt like hours, but I managed to make it to the end with dry pants. In a rush I passed the stop where everyone was taking down their floats and drove into a community centre parking lot where there was a rest room nearby.

I ran there as fast as I could, nearly pissing my pants the entire way to be face to face with a cleaning woman. She asked if I was camping and I replied, “no?”

After hearing my reply she told me the restroom was off limits to anyone who wasn’t camping in the campground. In a panic I told her that it was an emergency, but she refused to let me go. I ran back to the truck and couldn’t hold it anymore, so in an act of desperation, I pissed in the parking lot next to the truck. I hope she watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment