Saturday, July 24, 2010

Intro

My name is Jay G. I live in an Oasis in a big town/small city in the province of Alberta. I am not a true fanatic about where I live, but in my opinion, Sylvan Lake is the best place around here that I could have been situated. Currently, I am working towards a BA in English through the University of Calgary. With my degree, my dream is to become a successful writer, either in journalism, as a columnist, or as a magazine writer of some sort. My hobbies are unusual, compared to most people around here. I love long boarding, snowboarding, surfing, and lately, wind surfing. Living next to the Rockies gives me the advantage of having some of the world’s finest snowboard conditions, which create a lifestyle of trying to reach an adrenaline peak.
I don't really know where I want to be or how I am getting there, but welcome to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment