Sunday, August 22, 2010

In the Moment

Today I noticed the coldness of fall starting to creep upon me. The days are getting a little shorter every night and I know that it isn’t long until winter stalks me for a whole new year. It’s about this time every year that I feel like I am going crazy. I have two weeks of full time work left, and then my entire lifestyle will once again be changed. I am going to be forced to leave everything behind to start my third year of university. I shouldn’t be nervous, I’ve already had two successful years, but at the beginning of every year, anxiety consumes me. Once I have a friend group and turn the campus into a building of comfort, everything will be okay, but running wildly, trying to find new classes, not knowing anybody, it’s all a little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment