Monday, August 23, 2010

Rage Wonder?

Why does everybody like violence so much? I try to avoid fighting as much as I can, but sometimes it still seems to be unavoidable. It’s the worst when you are just trying to relax and have a good time when some roid raging monkey comes out of the bar looking for anyone smaller than him to fight. Of course I am one of the first ones that these people want; only being 135 pounds, an easy target. It pisses me off more than anything to be unwillingly pushed into a violent situation with someone that you don’t even know. But thanks to the best of friends who are always there to back me up, I’ve managed to escape nearly every situation.

1 comment:

  1. Humans are... animals. We can't help fighting other species just to get what we want, stop others from getting what they want that we also want... or just to show off some machismo. It's testosterone or ego or what but it happens everywhere. Watching Animal Planet, I realized that all male species in the animal kingdom behave that way -- the way us humans do. The only difference is that we invented something that worsens things even more. Alcohol, that is.

    And that's why friends are really cool. They help you in every kind of situation. I don't know if I should be proud to say that I've never been involved in a fist fight before. I guess I knew how to stay away from trouble without running away from it. Well, I'm just sixteen, I might experience being in one tomorrow... or in two years. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete