Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My New Craft

Dear Readers,
I apologize for abandoning my blog for a little bit. My semester piled up so far over my head that I was unable to find comfortable time to write posts. Although, while being under a constant state of stress, I found that writing helped take off the edge to everything. For a routine of therapy, as it seemed, I relaxed every time I just let the words spill out onto the pages. After enjoying this, I managed to create what I hope to be a fictional masterpiece. I decided that I am going to write a novel and would love criticism on my writing. I am going to hereby use my blog “Fixate” for pieces of fiction that I have created. I will update it every day, taking samples from my work, my book, and possibly some originals just for blogger. Feedback is what I need, your help is what I want, and I hope you enjoy some of what I post because it has become my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment